• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna listen to some Eve 6 since they have the best lyrical wordplay of the 90s alt scene

setting up my fort on this hill

prepared to die here comrades

In the throws of young love Leroy
Didn't think to think and in the blink of an eye
Tied the knot not knowing how to not know
He was the prodigal son this girl had brought him home
He moved out of his step dad's apartment
He moved in with this cute Guatemalan
Things were copasetic 'til she caught him
Things were cool and collected 'til she found him erected with another

if a student absolutely fucks up your last name on their cover page is that worth a few points

not just a letter or two but like a complete butchering that's barely intelligible

Why if these weed shops are cash only and still not federally or even locally full legal are they charging tax

Gonna stop by the dispensary to get gummies and also take out cash for a tip for the mechanic

Hoping they have my baby gummies (5mg) so I can have a chill holiday season buzz

Found a blu ray of The Green Knight in a free library, so I know what I’m doing when I pick my car up

curious what spot you use. feel free to pm if you prefer. i drop in a spot in dc every few months.

I went to a place called House of Herbs today bc it’s a 5 min walk from my house

There are like 50 in dc now though, I think the best ones are in Adams Morgan like Gifted Curators

6 mile run in 35 degrees and then a 22 oz Founders Breakfast Stout on draft is a pretty goddamn good Monday afternoon.

Gonna stop by the dispensary to get gummies and also take out cash for a tip for the mechanic

Hoping they have my baby gummies (5mg) so I can have a chill holiday season buzz

Found a blu ray of The Green Knight in a free library, so I know what I’m doing when I pick my car up

My wife could take down 20 of those in one sitting

i have heard of GCs. not been though. i liked no kids allowed well enough. can't really compare them since i have not tried anything similar. the twice i have been it seemed like it may be women owned so happy to support women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back