• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a bind and picked up some CBD gummy worms on Saturday at the convenience store. I opened them up and ate a whole worm on Saturday night without even checking what sort of dosage I was getting. I passed out pretty quickly watching Christmas Vacation.

Why if these weed shops are cash only and still not federally or even locally full legal are they charging tax

The Internal Revenue Code requires that you report all income from whatever source derived - including illegal income.

This is how Al Capone was taken down.

While it requires the reporting of illegal income you are not entitled to any deductions related to illegal activities.

So weed shops are taxed on 100 percent of their gross income.

They didn’t have my baby gummies so I had to get 20 mgs and will cut them in half

Sigh

I'm so jelly that you have access to such things. but also happy for you as my internet friend. Hope they treat you well!

I have to jump through a bunch of hoops and hang out with some weirdos to get my hands on those.

The Internal Revenue Code requires that you report all income from whatever source derived - including illegal income.

This is how Al Capone was taken down.

While it requires the reporting of illegal income you are not entitled to any deductions related to illegal activities.

So weed shops are taxed on 100 percent of their gross income.

I’m just now realizing you’re talking about sales tax.

The general rule for DC is a 6% sales tax on all tangible personal property sold at retail to individuals or businesses.

Booya. Put a deposit on a new machine in Feb, arrived today. It's a Festivus Miracle!

Do you think Pledge Kiss Night at Wake is dead forever?

does DC still require a card or is it just open now?

Just ID confirming you are 21. buying/ selling is technically illegal so you buy a pencil, sticker, some other bs and they gift you weed / products.

long term investments!

Seriously. What's bullshit is if the company didn't deliver it before year end, the price woulda jumped like $1,000 on me from #inflation. I thought the whole point of putting deposits down was to lock-in a price.

Gonna stop by the dispensary to get gummies and also take out cash for a tip for the mechanic

Hoping they have my baby gummies (5mg) so I can have a chill holiday season buzz

Found a blu ray of The Green Knight in a free library, so I know what I’m doing when I pick my car up

That would be an excellent movie to watch strong

Seriously. What's bullshit is if the company didn't deliver it before year end, the price woulda jumped like $1,000 on me from #inflation. I thought the whole point of putting deposits down was to lock-in a price.

what is the machine

do pinball enthusiasts call it something different

is there a technical term for what the layman calls a "machine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back