• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure liked this college football stuff more when the unpaid labor weren't free to quit. Pitt without Pickett vs MSU without Walker? Woof.

Can someone share the picture of Sheldon Williams shooting free throws with the no means no sign, and remind me why that was a thing? BIG DUKE MEDIA has cleansed the internet of this

You ever think about how long you will be remembered after you die? If you aren’t a notable or famous person, and have children at a normal age, most likely your existence will only be remembered for 50-60 years after you die.

I’m going with 7-8 days, depending on when I filled up the dog’s water bowl. On the bright side, that’s 49-56 days in dog years.

Yeah but if God created me and the universe I exist in and already knows the choices that I’m going to make in that specific universe, how do I really have free will?

If your choices are known why does that make them any less free?

Give me boomer jokes all day over whatever the heck y'all were doing for the last 10 pages.

salt.gif

Can someone share the picture of Sheldon Williams shooting free throws with the no means no sign, and remind me why that was a thing? BIG DUKE MEDIA has cleansed the internet of this

Candace Parker had a kid with Sheldon Williams. She is the queen of basketball. Nobody remembers him except a few ACC basketball fans.

If your choices are known why does that make them any less free?

Because if they’re already predetermined then they couldn’t happen any other way, therefore the whole concept of choice is an illusion.

I had dinner with one of my former players over the break who is now a senior VP at Goldman Sachs out in Utah and he basically offered me a job as a client liaison when I got all empty on teaching and coaching burnout. He said I’d be good at the job even though I can’t math and it would pay about 2 and a half times what I make now. So you people that work in the real world, how much would I hate it and myself?

Wordle 195 4/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 195 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Just spotted the first Rutgers fan in a “Let’s Go Brandon” hat. Probably not the last.

I had dinner with one of my former players over the break who is now a senior VP at Goldman Sachs out in Utah and he basically offered me a job as a client liaison when I got all empty on teaching and coaching burnout. He said I’d be good at the job even though I can’t math and it would pay about 2 and a half times what I make now. So you people that work in the real world, how much would I hate it and myself?

You can always go back and teach.

Feel free to PM. I don’t work in finance but have had an office job for 11 years anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back