• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - It's Coming Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
birdman vs Doug Jones, who ya got?

83b77d66d9a294ed61798f42894bc011.jpg

Has anyone ever set up a GoFundMe for just wanting to be rich af and not really do shit for it? I'm thinking about setting one up.

There’s no way those hands are gentle enough to hold the majority of birds, how many birds have you crushed to death with those things?

The clearest concrete embodiment of this objectal status of the voice is the hypnotic voice: when the same word is repeated to us indefinitely we become disoriented, the word loses the last traces of its meaning, all that we have left is its inert presence exerting a kind of somniferous hypnotic power – this is the voice as ‘object’, as the objectal leftover of the signifying operation.

what fruit would be most disgusting with milk? i love strawberries or peaches with cream, and i like most pie fillings with ice cream, so i think oranges (curdling) or grapes (just no).

I took the last 3ish weeks off from running 3 times a week as I had shin pain in both legs for roughly a month and it’s still there. Oof.

I'm selling hot girl farts in a Ziploc bag for just $10.

on a related note, i'm selling biff's farts in a plastic bag for $12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back