• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - kory, we miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone here ever checked an animal in with their luggage

do they put the animals in like a special hold on the plane or what

Chatters want to revote. The chatters got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All moderator cookout has to do is send it back to the chatters to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

And I actually, I just spoke to cookout. I said: "cookout, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage." And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more weeks. We're just not going to let that happen.

My sources tell me that cookout was up all night with a sick 6 month old and has now been pulled into a fire at work (involving a video call) so he is not available to moderate. Will anyone else step up in these trying times?

There's only one Chat Thread right now if Biff Tannen had the courage to decertify the two fraudulent Chat Threads

has anyone here ever checked an animal in with their luggage

do they put the animals in like a special hold on the plane or what
No, the animal goes with the rest of the baggage. Luftansa will actually make sure your pet goes on last and is near the front, but everyone else just puts the animal righ in with the rest of the luggage.

My sources tell me that cookout was up all night with a sick 6 month old and has now been pulled into a fire at work (involving a video call) so he is not available to moderate. Will anyone else step up in these trying times?

If there was just someone in the world that knew all the same stuff and happened to look just like him that could get on that call, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back