• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - kory, we miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real issue is that new company owners installed a bunch more monitoring shit on our laptops and watches our activity like a hawk so Cookout can't moderate from work computer. Previous founders did not give a shit what we did so long as we avoided dubious or adult websites.

My sources tell me that cookout was up all night with a sick 6 month old and has now been pulled into a fire at work (involving a video call) so he is not available to moderate. Will anyone else step up in these trying times?
Look if Cookout isn’t going to be serious about moderating the boards maybe it’s time we look elsewhere. First signs of trouble pop up and he’s nowhere to be found. Leadership?

Look if Cookout isn’t going to be serious about moderating the boards maybe it’s time we look elsewhere. First signs of trouble pop up and he’s nowhere to be found. Leadership?
You would abandon the boards like that? Cookout is no Lieutenant Cheap on his first assignment as Captain of the Wager. He is Commodore George Anson, tested and true.

I was supposed to get a couple of hours of Rocket League in w/cookout last night but his sick baby had other plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back