• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - kory, we miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reacher hates guessing passwords. He mentioned that 3 times in an episode before guessing someones password.
I don't know if this actually happened on the show. I watched season 1... well, Amazon tells me I did. Truth is Jackie boy probably creepily watched me sleep.

If it's a bit, I'm down for it continuing and would like to participate.

CA had more Trump voters than every other state. Maybe they overthrow Sacramento and gun down the Hollywood libs. Maybe rural Oregon invaded from the north. Who knows. It’s a movie trailer and that bit got our attention.
I mean -- there's also a pretty serious histori-political issue regarding state size, population, and representation in government that predates Donald Trump tho

I mean -- there's also a pretty serious histori-political issue regarding state size, population, and representation in government that predates Donald Trump tho

That was just a simple recent stat to show there are a ton of Republicans in CA. It’s not a stat about Trump. Go back and look at any election and CA has more Republican voters than any state. “Representation in government” may not matter in a violent Civil War if power is determined by money and guns instead of votes. The “CA-TX alliance” or whatever it was may not even be a government alliance. It could be mercenaries funded by wealthy people in CA and TX.

We don’t even know if the politics in this fictional movie mirror current US politics.

That was just a simple recent stat to show there are a ton of Republicans in CA. It’s not a stat about Trump. Go back and look at any election and CA has more Republican voters than any state. “Representation in government” may not matter in a violent Civil War if power is determined by money and guns instead of votes. The “CA-TX alliance” or whatever it was may not even be a government alliance. It could be mercenaries funded by wealthy people in CA and TX.

We don’t even know if the politics in this fictional movie mirror current US politics.
could be a superhero civil war movie too that would be cool

observing not policing. Not like i said we can't talk about the sportsboard on the CT
Negative observations around conversations can shut them down! We need psychological safety!

Also I truly am having trouble seeing the shocking arguments this morning. Feel like [Insert Name Here]'s ability as an actor/actress is a conversation I have IRL all the time and the internet is full of discourse about this Civil War movie and the CA/TX thing in particular.

Work Pet Peeve:
My employees who block off "Lunch" on their calendar. You're a Salary + Commission professional sales rep who WORKS FROM HOME. Talk 10 minutes walk to the Kitchen make a sandwich and get back on whatever call you need to be on.
Blocking lunch on your calendar. GTFOH.
Defined breaks from work are good, actually.

I block off lunch so my coworkers will expect that I'm not at my keyboard and I can go on a walk or something to reset my brain before the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back