• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - kory, we miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly enjoying a huge advertising budget, Poor Things.

I’m interested but probably will wait until streaming.

You all have wildly overrated vacation. So far my day and a half has been spent in Saratoga Hospiital on bursa sac watch…

I woke up to a huge nail in my tire and a flat. Great time to have 21" Z rated tires and a car with no jack or spare. While not ideal for run flats, I'm going to try a patch/plug and hope that holds till I can spend $600 on a new tire fml

I blows my mind that cars are being produced without spares nowadays. I had to drive back from Emerald Isle one summer on a corded tire because it was Sunday and I didn't have a spare.

I blows my mind that cars are being produced without spares nowadays. I had to drive back from Emerald Isle one summer on a corded tire because it was Sunday and I didn't have a spare.

Somehow BMW thinks I give a shit about driving fifty miles on my kinda flat tire. No. I want a tire that's half as expensive and can be patched easily when I hub a nail or screw- Cause that crap happens.

I have turf toe which I kind of thought was a bullshit injury but my goodness this is uncomfortable.

We discovered my wife’s Hyundai didn’t have a spare driving back from Christmas a few years ago and went to open up the trunk to grab the spare and all that was there was styrofoam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back