• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - kory, we miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m rusty, I hit 8 of 20. Oddly my first round of 10 was much better than the second. I seem to do better with cross clays than straight out shots and my second round was randomly a lot of straight out floaters.

Testing out a cherry vanilla infused bourbon to take my cocktail game to the next level. Hoping for good results because holy shit vanilla beans are expensive.

Merry Xmas Diggs

9fa5a97067365be3b3607e4529c3e40d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to a rotating series of family crises, my wife's holiday cookie baking got pushed off to today. I just got back home from an hour-long search for parchment paper and Rolos. I'm inclined to get drunk quickly so I can't be sent out on more errands, but that would be selfish. And fun.

Anyone have any... friends... with experience vaping cannabis live resin? Asking for a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back