• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - kory, we miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more secrets for the dumbs but the chicken pox vaccine does not always prevent wild-type varicella infection, resulting in latency or possibility of breakthrough infection.

Dumbs being anti-vaxers, get your vaccines people.

Last edited:
How the hell are we still paying jurors only $15 a day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who’s going to avoid their family enough to steal this one on Christmas Eve?

At the moment im content to stay out of the way as they prepare cookie batter and make 5x the mess I would have made

I’ve got time.
Brothers surgeon last. Night said no reason he shouldn’t be able to go home today. Hospitalist telling him he’s stuck here until Tuesday. He’s stomping around his room massively pissed off. Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Another holiday where I’m very grateful for keeping things low key. Wife is off at a yoga class this morning and I’m reading. Heading over to my parents for a bit this afternoon to watch football and make homemade pizzas. Family is coming over around noon tomorrow.

See I am avoiding my family by staying in the kitchen and giving myself a big to do list in here
This is me later. I’m gonna take my son to the playground soon because he’s already going bonkers. Then meet my mom and sister for lunch. Was hoping the Nature Center was open today but alas.

Making Kenji’s ragu bolognese tonight and then duck l’orange tomorrow.

Already made biscuit dough and cut it into rounds and put in the freezer for tomorrow. Cinnamon rolls were put in the freezer last week

now working on browning the butter for some coconut cookies

after that is chocolate chess pie

then making the ham for tonight.

Cleaning up the house just in time for the Mrs to start cooking and dirty it all up again. Also waiting on the emergency plumber to come out and fix the water leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back