• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - kory, we miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put out a big spread at Brouwerij Dubois if any CT'ers need some sliders/beer this afternoon.

Have never had Heady Topper. Maybe Numbers can send me some with his Wine club

Home from Snowshoe yesterday. Today is pies, cookies, casseroles, and breakfast casserole for tomorrow. We have a big ass charcuterie board for Christmas Eve, plus church and the annual Die Hard viewing.
I've yet to actually watch Die Hard in the 7 years I've worked for the guy who actually designed Nakatomi Plaza.

Home from Snowshoe yesterday. Today is pies, cookies, casseroles, and breakfast casserole for tomorrow. We have a big ass charcuterie board for Christmas Eve, plus church and the annual Die Hard viewing.
Got home from there Friday. Little disappointed in the number of runs open, but we had a good time.

How did the engagement go?

I’ve mentioned before that I have a mentally challenged (or whatever the term is these days) sister. Spent the morning with my dad visiting my brother at the hospital then went to lunch with him at his previously mentioned pub.

We got back to his house, my sister is ther hanging out with my mom. So I decided to take my sister out for a “drink” at the pub.

Man my faith in humanity was restored. from the regulars listening to her talk about her crafts business and taking her “business cards” to the bartender who was so excited to finally meet “the reverends” daughter. People were kind and accepting of my clearly challenged sister. Sometimes people don’t suck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back