• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could forget one sports media personality exists, and your brain actively blocks any mention of them, like full on Eternal Sunshine brain wipe. It has to be Clay Travis right? Like Cowherd, Jim Rome, Steven A, Skip Bayless, all terrible, but Clay Travis is actively horrible.

Maybe the list of shitty sports talking heads being terrible is a societal problem.

yeah I mean Clay Travis literally replaced Rush Limbaugh on the radio

I have determined that Blue Diamond Smokehouse almonds are the best/most flavorful "healthy" salty snack these days.

A good apple sliced up and dipped in almond butter is also an elite snack.

Trader Joe’s Thai lime & chili cashews are it for me. Super flavorful but very low sodium compared to other salty snacks.

Why? Octopus is probably my favorite seafood.

People think octopi are intelligent and have personality and therefore it's bad to eat them.

Meanwhile, people eat pork like it's going out of style.

Alligators don't think twice about eating people or the family dog.

People think octopi are intelligent and have personality and therefore it's bad to eat them.

Meanwhile, people eat pork like it's going out of style.

Yeah I’m sure y’all have probably watched my octopus teacher or something but I promise you that if you like bacon you’re eating an animal smarter and with more personality than any of your dogs.

yeah, i've mostly cut out pork too

I don't eat much meat, but chicken is the one I don't have (m)any qualms about, factory farming notwithstanding

running your baguette under some water before you reheat in the over actually works!

Wait !

IS it illegal to eat people ?

Everyone just assumes.

Yeah I’m sure y’all have probably watched my octopus teacher or something but I promise you that if you like bacon you’re eating an animal smarter and with more personality than any of your dogs.

Counterpoint: I hate my sister's (ex-)pet pig. That thing is a whiny, entitled, POS. Glad her ex got in the break-up.

I also don’t eat pork. But now I’m all researching one of my favorite foods and have decided that Juice is trying to steal all the happiness from my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back