• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
i enjoy keyshawn johnson but that morning show is TURRIBLE

a) octopus is delicious; if they're so smart then DON'T GET CAUGHT
b) pork is delicious; if you don't like it then FUCK YOU
c) i do not want to fuck a turkey

over 200 posts of chatting so far today. good job good effort

Cookout, in an effort to support a healthy community, can you go ahead and write a script that adds ", brother." to every post that includes a reply.

For example:

Also, maybe get some Macho Man Randy Savage emojis on deck.
lol I need to keep this in mind for next april fools day, brother

i'm pretty sure turkeys cost $100 each #comparisonshopping

Diggler I don't want to seem like I'm calling you out again, but I was also under the impression you had teenagers in your house. Kinda feels impossible that you'd have leftover Lasagna if that were the case w a family of 5. If my assumptions are completely wrong, then mea culpa, but seems kinda SUS.

over 200 posts of chatting so far today. good job good effort

plama chat threads do not disappoint. we simply have to acknowledge the facts.

also everyone bored at work now that July 4th vacationing has come to an end

We’ve been doing a ton of walking and my wife has the Disney rash and it’s so gross looking I don’t really like walking beside of her right now.

Is the argument against eating octopus that they are smart?

plama chat threads do not disappoint. we simply have to acknowledge the facts.

also everyone bored at work now that July 4th vacationing has come to an end

Things are popping right now. Things are starting to cultivate, things are starting to grow.

Things are popping right now. Things are starting to cultivate, things are starting to grow.

I was really worried that I was going to get all the way through that video without seeing the "cream rises to the top" clip.

Saved it for the end, as they should have. Grand Finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back