• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my annual gutter cleaning and house pressure washing today. The shit you have to spend money on as an adult.

"thou shalt not live in a city without a river you can walk along and experience what He made immediately after the Heavens and Earth."

Levitticus 4:42

Had my annual gutter cleaning and house pressure washing today. The shit you have to spend money on as an adult.

You should start doing this yourself. Pressure washing is wicked fun.

You should start doing this yourself. Pressure washing is wicked fun.

I do borrow my brother’s pressure washer periodically but my house is on the taller side for two stories and has some really difficult places to reach. So it works out to have them come do a thorough job once a year. I do not have any true homeowner skills, my dad and brother received those genes. But they are both effectively bald and I have a thick head of hair so it’s a worthwhile trade.

just picked up a vegan brownie in the break room. Damn thing was a normal square brownie, yet supposedly contained 3.7 servings at like 180 calories per serving.

weren't you saying the other day she came in topless and you were thinking of birds or something

nope, you all asserted that and I made a joke about "Great tits" a European chickadee (a type of bird) and a few of y'all, made reference to British blokes calling women "birds," but no, I was not looking at or thinking about actual birds.

Now living in DC for a month because knight’s people can’t stop getting Monkeypox on their dicks.

Daddy worked like a mule minin' Pike County coal
'Til he fucked up his back and couldn't work anymore
He said one of these days, you'll get out of these hills
Keep your nose on the grindstone and out of the pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back