• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man, people freaking out because it hit 100 once… sit in some shade wait until 6 and then come outside. Even no AC I dont get it.

British homes were normally built to keep warm air in so on hot days it is often warmer inside the house than out. Think of how you don’t see many tall thin brick row houses in Texas. Most houses in Texas are low and wide to let hot air escape. This heat is particularly bad for places like Scotland where the idea of a/c is so foreign.

Biff mansplain something to me

British homes were normally built to keep warm air in so on hot days it is often warmer inside the house than out. Think of how you don’t see many tall thin brick row houses in Texas. Most houses in Texas are low and wide to let hot air escape. This heat is particularly bad for places like Scotland where the idea of a/c is so foreign.

nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back