• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
51ZNAGseaaL.jpg

the penguins classics cover is so dope
That's the "great ideas" series! They're so badass. I've been looking for a display but even Blackwell's had them distributed across the store

My brother is a store manager at Whole Foods and they got a shipment of an Oktoberfest beer in today. Wtf can someone please put an end to this.

Just got back to my airbnb, and the fire alarm keeps going off because of the heat. I just bought two cold beers and I'm going to sweat and work done more until meeting friends.

My brother is a store manager at Whole Foods and they got a shipment of an Oktoberfest beer in today. Wtf can someone please put an end to this.

Oktoberfest is one of my favorite beer types, so this is a great day! I wish it was available year-round.

4 hour layover in Denver with the family. Heading to Casper then Yosemite. Left IAD at 5:20. That was tough.

I am intrigued. Casper is a 4 hour drive from Denver. And what are you doing in Eastern Wyoming? And are you flying somehow from Casper to Fresno? Another layover? Driving??

YB, you need to go to Oktoberfest at Snowbird. It's massive and excellent. Pick an off day to avoid the crowds. Hike Cecret Lake at Alta beforehand (or something more intense). They even give you free Ubers/Lyfts home I'm pretty sure if you get slammered.

is it a craft beer

Anyone else have their kids using "sweaty" as "good?"

That car is so sweaty.

Dude slays on Fortnite, he's so swetty.

I am intrigued. Casper is a 4 hour drive from Denver. And what are you doing in Eastern Wyoming? And are you flying somehow from Casper to Fresno? Another layover? Driving??

A total 3 hours of sleep brain fart. Driving to Yellowstone. Had a convo with a co-worker yesterday about Yosemite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back