• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Millar end of season sale for 20% off stuff that is already 50% off. Just snagged a nice bathing suit & pair of my favorite/most comfortable casual (and golf) pants, the eb66 Performance Five-Pocket Pant.

Sorry, no cargo shorts though.

Tigerswood is like a Biff-in-training. Needs a Jeep and a couple teenage kids to really complete the profile tho.

The odds of Biff being able to complete some of the hikes we've discussed are about the same odds as me spending $300+ at the grocery store (with no meat!).

thinking of whether I want to uber back and forth to the pizzeria bianco that just opened up for lunch today

Peter Millar end of season sale for 20% off stuff that is already 50% off. Just snagged a nice bathing suit & pair of my favorite/most comfortable casual (and golf) pants, the eb66 Performance Five-Pocket Pant.

Sorry, no cargo shorts though.

any Wake stuff?

Update: I didn't do any more work but drank with my 80-year old airbnb hosts in the heat. THEY think I'm interesting

Let the wife coerce me into going to Boston/Maine this weekend. We already have plans to go to Outer Banks next weekend and Asheville two weeks after that. I’m not mentally prepared for this level of activity.

any Wake stuff?

My only Peter Millar shirt is the black and white checkered one with the Deacon logo on front pocket that was a longtime staple in the Deacon shop. Had one for about 5 years before it wore down, then got a replacement

What’s the Uber eats cost? More or less than subway?

Uber eats is the one bringing the subway bruh

Damn guys, I have no problem spending some money on clothes, but 135 for a polo, 165 for a quarter zip seems a little steep, no?

The odds of Biff being able to complete some of the hikes we've discussed are about the same odds as me spending $300+ at the grocery store (with no meat!).

I could do them back in the olden days but not now.

@celebjets is wild. Kylie Jenner took a 17 min flight to not drive 45 min.

Damn guys, I have no problem spending some money on clothes, but 135 for a polo, 165 for a quarter zip seems a little steep, no?

The only time I ever spend anywhere close to full retail on Peter Millar stuff (or really any clothes) is with pro shop credit from #winnings. And even then, I'm pretty sure the shirts have been <$100.

On this sale, getting a really solid pair of pants and swimsuit for <$100 seems like a good deal for any brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back