• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in week 2 of my 2 weeks notice and am leaving on a trip Wednesday. Does anyone have ideas on what I can do to keep busy for the next 2 days?

wait, did you block your pantry with the Godzilla and Guns N Roses machines?

Or actually watch Under the Banner of Heaven on Hulu. Andrew Garfield is really good in it. Just finished this weekend.

already did. but if you REALLY wanna control some women, the FLDS doc will show you what they did.

Or actually watch Under the Banner of Heaven on Hulu. Andrew Garfield is really good in it. Just finished this weekend.

why would he watch a TV show based on a book after he read the book ????

For $40, you got 5 beer & pie pairings. Because I thought that was too expensive and wanted to eat & drink until full so I went for 7 by folding my ticket in half. In order that I got them:

1 - peach bourbon pie from Eva’s bakery with pie or die key lime sour from strap tank.
2 - Bricks Corner’s Detroit style pepperoni pan pizza with Level Crossing’s Space Oddity hazy DIPA (pizza is definitely more Chicago than Detroit)
3 - cherry slab pie from Emigration Cafe with Moab Brewing’s Bougie Rosé Ale
4 - Nomad East’s Concord grape pie with a blueberry merengue on top. Uinta Juicy IPA
5 - smoked apple pie with a Dutch crumble & bourbon caramel drizzle with Proper Brewing So Low IPA
6 - The Store & June Pies chocolate cream hand pie with Shades raspberry pistachio sour
7 - peach pie with brown butter & maple syrup drizzle and an aged blueberry & boysenberry sour.

We have the day off today & the key and her family are out here for the week. Going up to PC for the week so gonna crush some hikes.

I'm in week 2 of my 2 weeks notice and am leaving on a trip Wednesday. Does anyone have ideas on what I can do to keep busy for the next 2 days?

Who in the hell only gives a 2 week notice (other than IT helpdesk employees and TimmyClutch) unless you are a teenager working a summer job or a college student??

Two weeks is fairly common at my company. The last attorney who left (in 2020) gave 4 weeks, but she remains responsive to texts when questions arise.

And 3 months is too long unless it's an executive or c-suite transition.

30 to 45 days is the sweet spot unless it's a fungible role.

Two weeks is generally fine. For most roles you can give 12 months notice and they won't start looking for a replacement till you've been gone a few weeks or longer.

legally you don't have to give any notice

and with police budgets stretched as thin as they are these days I don't want to make any extra work for the boys in blue

so I follow the law and give no notice

My wife’s primary job is related to an annual event that is held. She let them know in May that the last day of that event would be her last day of work. That day is Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back