• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bite, as I'm not sure if I've been trolled/baited. You never watch movies or TV shows based on books? Like ever?! The books are of course better 99% of the time, but the movies/TV shows are still often solid entertainment. In this case, they approached Under the Banner of Heaven from a different angle than the book focuses on (the lead detective, Andrew Garfield), which made it particularly interesting.

Also, humans (particularly anxious humans) like watching things where they know the outcome. #science

My wife’s primary job is related to an annual event that is held. She let them know in May that the last day of that event would be her last day of work. That day is Friday.

no follow-up after, closing things out or whatever?

UK law dictates 60 days notice, which I've gotta say I like as an employer of UK staff, but I would hate as an employee

Today I found that when you feel your wife is being unreasonably grumpy, pointing out that her sister acts the same way and that’s probably why she’s still single even though she pushing 40 is probably not the best way to cheer her up.

Today I found that when you feel your wife is being unreasonably grumpy, pointing out that her sister acts the same way and that’s probably why she’s still single even though she pushing 40 is probably not the best way to cheer her up.

did you forget to reference PMS in this tactically sound plan

I’m thinking of following it up by telling her that if she doesn’t act right I’m gonna run off with the two Hawaiian teachers that kept telling me how cute my accent was and asking what I did to stay in shape in front of her on our Portugal trip. She really loved those ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back