• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
suddenly as you read this you are aware that you are looking at a SCREEN

obviously you knew it was a screen before you read that sentence

so what happened

how did the sentence do that

nah i browse ogboards on a projector so it's just an image on a wall

I saw a tweet this week about how trees are a product of convergent evolution that happened 100s of millions of years apart. Maple trees are more closely related to dandy lions then they are to pine trees.

I saw a tweet this week about how trees are a product of convergent evolution that happened 100s of millions of years apart. Maple trees are more closely related to dandy lions then they are to pine trees.

wo

Just coming back to give more deets on why we disliked maine beer co. I didn’t like that it felt like a high end winery. We both kind of felt underdressed and gross compared to the (few) others there. It also seems like we needed to whisper because it was so quiet. Also their pretzel is one of the worst pretzels I’ve had at a brewery. Seemed like it came out of a box of frozen ones from Costco.

I’m all for the good treatment of employees & stewardship they do but the brewery itself was not somewhere I would really want to go back to. Good beer tho.

Just not what I want when I go to a brewery. Architecture was very nice yes

dandy lions?

R9sq.gif

I just voted. No obvious irregularities to report. Tried to seize a voting machine nonetheless.

I made sure to vote for the younger guy who was standing outside the local market/bodega in a t-shirt yesterday. I didn't talk to him but he seemed nice enough. He could tell I didn't want to talk to him and let me go on with my life, which was the right move. Therefore, he EARNED my vote.

just viewing them more as interconnected things that actually communicate vs individual entities, much more of a vibe

also the parts about how fallen/dead ones lead to so much more biodiversity and spawning of new growth, kinda gives a new perspective on DEATH too

learning about the real life person behind the scientist character was pretty cool though

i voted an hour ago. there were about 5 people in the providence baptist church gym, 4 of whom were running the deal. I was voter #167 for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back