• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted an hour ago. there were about 5 people in the providence baptist church gym, 4 of whom were running the deal. I was voter #167 for the day.

Only voter in the building in my precinct when I went this am. I want to make sure they put a triplex and a bus stop right next to biffs house.

It is so hard to get any work done in park city while there’s great hiking right outside the door. Oof.

Only voter in the building in my precinct when I went this am. I want to make sure they put a triplex and a bus stop right next to biffs house.

They could put a bus stop here and no one would know or care. Bus ridership in Charlotte is down 75% since 2014 and was declining quickly before the pandemic. I actually used to ride the bus to uptown because it stopped a tenth of a mile from my house. Then they moved the route over to Selwyn by Queens U. I walked over there and waited for 45 minutes and the bus never came. That was the last time I ever tried to ride the bus here. I took Uber instead and I'm not the only one.

Of course the government's plan was to spend more money on buses. And when these statistics came to light the response was to question the statistics (Mayor Vi Lyles) and then propose spending more money on buses.

https://www.wfae.org/charlotte-area...st-75-of-its-passengers-in-less-than-a-decade

They're now running some routes at a cost of $30 per rider. Let that sink in. The bus driver is driving an empty bus, all fucking day, and one guy eventually gets on.

It seem likely that the guy running the transit system is more incompetent than the CMS Superintendent who just got fired.

Last edited:
This is crazy

A New York pastor was robbed at gunpoint during a livestreamed service.

The assailants made off with more than $1 million worth of jewelry, according to the New York Times.

The bishop is pushing back against criticism of his luxurious lifestyle after the attack.

the bus was late once so you never used it again damn

The sprawl of Charlotte strikes me as a pretty difficult urban environment to work an efficient public transpo program in but I'm not an expert

why would anyone want to spend time on a bus/train where 33% of the people are homeless versus the privacy of an Uber?

Interesting that light rail nearly doubled from '17 to '19

they don't even serve wagyu beef on buses what's the point

How many high end LA sushi restaurants are accessible by the subway

Last edited:
Shit, first one of these
13794f711b09b8671c3b2ea6b08bf8c0.jpg

I’m sure that nice group of nazis recruited by bokhari will protect your zoning biff, should they win, at the cost of trans bathroom restrictions or some bullshit.

Whoever wins needs to get the silver line going with or without the Gastonians and union county.

biff I thought Charlotte already had a river why would you build a fake one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back