• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Need a guy who can rig a frogger machine so that I can moveit without losing power

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an example of why lawyers have to use a lot of words when fewer words should suffice - and why most lawyers are stressed-out asses. Why would an "entree" be a "full combo"? An entree is an entree - which would pretty clearly be understood to mean an item, not a combo. And their menu will also make it clear that an entree is the sandwich - the combo includes the sandwich, side and drink.

But an entrée in the original sense from the French means the course served before the main

all you bleeding hearts worrying about workers comp and shit is why a hamburger costs $20 now

it's almost like buying fruit in season results in superior fruit

I said "couple months", but really have noticed a difference in the last few weeks. A quick Google shows peak strawberry season in CA is well past.

The earliest California strawberries are produced in Orange, Los Angeles and San Diego counties, where the harvest spans from January through May, with the peak of the season being in April. The Oxnard region (Ventura County), known for its Strawberry Festival, produces fresh strawberries from January through June.

yeah, it's nice how fruit quality is inverse of cost, at least in the supermarket

less so at the farmers market, but the quality there is even better usually

cookout really committed to the bit

I respect it

ha, it isn't a bit, i'm just not convinced its as bad a thing as you're making it out to be

chikfila having trouble hiring people at 19/hour for part time positions, but really only needs some help around peak times, probably some people who are willing to step in for one hour a week (for 5 free sandwiches coupons!) that are retired or don't work in the summer like mako and all the other lazy teachers

its a solution that isn't bad

it only feels a little weird/dystopian capitalist because they have to call them "volunteers" i guess

just trying to better utilize society's resources. Biff spending an hour a day driving to panera isn't the best use of his skill set.

i'd much rather we just automate more of this shit and then implement a UBI personally

you know we're having labor supply problems when even chikfila is struggling to hire

ha, it isn't a bit, i'm just not convinced its as bad a thing as you're making it out to be

chikfila having trouble hiring people at 19/hour for part time positions, but really only needs some help around peak times, probably some people who are willing to step in for one hour a week (for 5 free sandwiches coupons!) that are retired or don't work in the summer like mako and all the other lazy teachers

its a solution that isn't bad

Now assume it's not illegal and map out what happens when every company does something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back