• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
could anyone else have pulled off a Russian Captain with a Scottish accent? especially with other actors doing bad russian accents around him?

Why’s your mom need a gun, can’t she just throw a bunch of snakes at people for the same effect.

It’s weird. She’s lived her entire life without worrying about shit and then my dad hit 70 and isn’t quite the imposing specimen he once was and now she’s all like I guess I should carry a revolver in my purse at all times for the rest of my life.

anyone have any recommendations for a shotgun that would be used for trap/skeet/sporting clays 99.9% of the time? prefer a semiauto in the ~$750-$1k range

benelli montefeltro

could probably pick up a used browning A5 or Beretta AL (I have an old AL-2 from the 80s that has probably been shot 20,000 times and all I've had to do is change the ejector spring and keep it clean)

Remington 1100, as Cav says is probably the easiest thing to get

don't get a mossberg or anything made in turkey

benelli montefeltro

could probably pick up a used browning A5 or Beretta AL (I have an old AL-2 from the 80s that has probably been shot 20,000 times and all I've had to do is change the ejector spring and keep it clean)

Remington 1100, as Cav says is probably the easiest thing to get

don't get a mossberg or anything made in turkey

Benelli is the credited response. You'll get knowing, appreciative nods from other dudes at the skeet range.

what if i want to get a shotgun for home defense and i want knowing, appreciative nods from gun experts who visit my home

just finished up a week of Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease with my 23 month old. fucking grim shit, guys. poor kiddo was miserable.

just waiting for the older one to break out here in the next day or two

So late on this, but yeah woof.

We started daycare in the fall, and in the last 8 weeks we've experienced HFM, Croup, and RSV (which hit this Wednesday). HFM was by far the hardest week since he had to be home 5 days straight and was still contagious but had energy and then my wife got hit hard so I was just solo parenting and taking care of her while trying to work on top of that. She's still got fingernails falling off weeks later.

The most eligible consecutive days my son has been to school is 8 (can't even make it two normal weeks SMH). Throw a few random bad colds that require a covid test and one bad stomach virus (fever + diarrhea for a full week) and it's been a really rough fall. Have thought about calling the Nanny back more than once but he is really growing so much at school that it all is worth it I guess.

Was contemplating taking the 7yo to the ACC Championship (should it come to that), but now my sister and her husband are coming up from Florida that weekend.

So no CT tailgate for me.

Maybe we'll make the Peach Bowl and I can go to that since it is local.

I had a fun time shooting a skeet course with jhmd

(not a joke)

If shooting guns wasn’t so much fun it might be easier to enact sensible gun regulation. But for real, has anyone here ever shot a gun and not enjoyed the experience?

If shooting guns wasn’t so much fun it might be easier to enact sensible gun regulation. But for real, has anyone here ever shot a gun and not enjoyed the experience?

I imagine that those of us who have had to use a gun in self-defense did not enjoy the experience.

Was contemplating taking the 7yo to the ACC Championship (should it come to that), but now my sister and her husband are coming up from Florida that weekend.

So no CT tailgate for me.

Maybe we'll make the Peach Bowl and I can go to that since it is local.

We’re all family so bring them along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back