• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The covid vaccine and breast milk. It’s going to be dependent on when vaccination occurred and the amount of breast milk that is being consumed. Say you get the vaccine while pregnant you will give the IgG antibody response through plancental transfer to your infant and it will last roughly 4-6 months after birth which is great for active protection against covid and any other IgG antibodies that want to transfer across provide protection for whatever they are specific too.

For breast milk it’s more of a prophylactic drug, it needs to be constantly consumed. The antibodies that will get transferred are IgA but they aren’t transferred in a normal immune way, like they aren’t circulating in the infants blood it’s more like they coat mucosal surfaces. This coating provides a barrier against infection, any pathogen that’s related to the antibody will just be immediately bound and eliminated. So for covid I see no reason why it would be different than all the other pathogens, caveat being amount of IgA produced by vaccination or infection, if it wanes rapidly then less to pass to the infant. To counter that though you don’t need a lot because the best thing breast milk is good at protecting against is respiratory infections.

TLDR
IgG protection for 4 months if vaccinated while pregnant, active protection by IgA if breastfeeding, the more the baby sucks on dem titties the better protected.

ain't no chat thread like a Kory chat thread cause a Kory chat thread moves baybee

medicine companies figuring out that including little syringes for med delivery vs the dumb cup/spoon was a revolution

I’m absolutely amazed at 1. How much my kids enjoy raking leaves and 2. How efficient they are at the job. They’ve loaded like 20 tarpfulls and drug them around back. Yard is clean and we’ve covered the garden today I’m about to set this bitch aflame.

I’m absolutely amazed at 1. How much my kids enjoy raking leaves and 2. How efficient they are at the job. They’ve loaded like 20 tarpfulls and drug them around back. Yard is clean and we’ve covered the garden today I’m about to set this bitch aflame.

Sad to see that you’re making them do manual labor when in quarantine.

there's a really fun scene in Ted Lasso s2 where Roy is talking about kids and hanging with them where he says they just want to be a part of our lives, it doesn't matter how dumb. then he asks his niece if she wants to go along to an podiatrist apt and she's like 'hell yeah!'

and it's so true; my daughter just wants to come along to pick up a car from the mechanic or drop off dry cleaning. it's like a highlight of her day

well that's because they haven't read Kapital yet

anyone have any recommendations for a shotgun that would be used for trap/skeet/sporting clays 99.9% of the time? prefer a semiauto in the ~$750-$1k range

There are no parameters necessary, all you need is that it looks cool and it goes pew pew pew

hello gun store
i would like one (1) shotgun please
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back