• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the ABC Store today at 10:00 AM for Tito's and Fireball, both of which my wife assured me we have, but don't. Hopefully the shelves won't be empty.

feels like 30% of the stock of the liquor store is now fireball in various sizes/novelty packaging

Whenever my wife gets drunk she wants to arm wrestle and ask everyone to feel her biceps. Last night she picked on my 15 year old weak nephew and kicked his ass in front of the whole family. It was sad to watch

I'm going mainly with a large sampling of Pinot Noir.

A couple of good ones in the $30 range are the Lemelson and the Jolete. I've got some other, better ones from WillaKenzie and Colene Clemens that we're going to break out.

We've also been chugging some Cantine Povero Barolo of late.

Whenever my wife gets drunk she wants to arm wrestle and ask everyone to feel her biceps. Last night she picked on my 15 year old weak nephew and kicked his ass in front of the whole family. It was sad to watch

Maybe our family dynamics are different but if this happened in my family, it would’ve been hilarious

Canceling this Germany/Austria trip and having to try to plan a totally different 8-10 day domestic option on a month's notice with very high prices is giving me all sorts of anxiety.

I think we might just fly into San Diego, rent a car, and cruise up the PCH all the way to San Francisco over like 9 days. Seems like this would be tough to go wrong with? What are the must stops along that route? Thinking something like 2 nights in SD, 3 nights in LA/Orange County/etc, 2 nights in Monterrey/Carmel, 2 nights in SF. Best suburbs places to stay around LA? I feel like Townie (or someone else) may have done something very similar to this recently.

Maybe our family dynamics are different but if this happened in my family, it would’ve been hilarious

Oh it was super funny. My wife brings the good vibes and awkward times. She isn't a normal person, which is awesome. Still felt a little bad for the kid, but overall a 10/10 moment last night.

He's a UNC "fan"...And he was mouthing off about them beating us. My wife could tell I was frustrated and wanted to slam his head into the table, so that's why she stepped in with the arm wrestle challenge. It was an elite wife move to divert anger.

If you're a 15 year old young man and lose an arm wrestling match to a woman who isn't a fucking professional athlete, then you seriously need to examine your priorities in life.

He's a UNC "fan"...And he was mouthing off about them beating us. My wife could tell I was frustrated and wanted to slam his head into the table, so that's why she stepped in with the arm wrestle challenge. It was an elite wife move to divert anger.

Oof. At first I felt bad for him when you first told the story but this changes things a lot. Idk how you recover gracefully from that. If he doesn’t keep his mouth shut his aunt can just flex in his face again.

hit me with your t-giving wine recs

going with some MacRostie pinot noirs for red, and i bought a couple of bottles of matrot meursault for the main dinner wine. I highly recommend anything you can find from MacRostie.

If you're a 15 year old young man and lose an arm wrestling match to a woman who isn't a fucking professional athlete, then you seriously need to examine your priorities in life.

i'd argue that if you're an adult woman and you can't beat a 15yr old in an arm wrestling challenge you should probably get some exercise

Yeah have you seen 15 year olds, you have basically three categories. An athlete that looks like they are 25 and will soon be playing football at Alabama, a 99% weakling club member, or fat 99% weakling club member that just looks big but it is masked.

This kid is a sweetheart, but about as soft physically as they make them at 15.

Wife needs to tone down arm day at the home gym.

Plenty of Tito's at the ABC Store. I had to buy a whole handle of Fireball though because they were out of fifths. Hopefully we have a huge tailgate and i can give out shots and get rid of the rest.

Thanks Roy Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back