• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT part Deux: Where imaginary best friends are made

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're called Bellingcat, tone. they're average schmucks just like you and me except they use pictures people take and put on da internet to say they solved crimes instead of actually going to da place the crime was committed. their deltas are fuckin' incredible

It’s been my pleasure to be your host the last week or so. I have attempted to keep my posts both clever and witty to show Diggler that I can be gainfully employed and a contributing member of the CT, though I do not know if I have been successful thus far. Be kind to one and other and happy posting.

ballparks i have been to:
Atlanta Fulton County
Turner
Truist

Non-atlanta:
Seattle
Wrigley
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Coors field
the Trop
Cleveland

the real test will come when you're no longer RESPONSIBLE for this thing. will you stay engaged then?

I think the only poster I’ve blocked is the colonel. Not solely for his political posts (there are worse posters) or the dumbness (there are worse poster) or even the combination of the two (there are even worse posters with this). It’s all that plus the terrible sense of humor and the way his drive by gotchas suck so hard and are universally worthless.

So Timmy is just letting the ct go? That new job must suck. At least he is making friends in his new office space.

So Timmy is just letting the ct go? That new job must suck. At least he is making friends in his new office space.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back