• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT part Deux: Where imaginary best friends are made

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many arenas and stadiums are still in use that at one time didn't just have a sponsor name. but I guess even Wrigley Field is a sponsor name.

Delta center represent!

Part 2 of my multipart SLC review, downtown is weird, it reminds of Atlanta’s true downtown where there is like absolutely nothing going on, no people, no vibe, just nothing. The Delta center made me think of this because when I passed it I laughed at being an NBA player living it up in SLC.

Townie having the Shazam app when Siri is powered by Shazam is something

Part 2 of my multipart SLC review, downtown is weird, it reminds of Atlanta’s true downtown where there is like absolutely nothing going on, no people, no vibe, just nothing. The Delta center made me think of this because when I passed it I laughed at being an NBA player living it up in SLC.
This is a timely comment as vox just put out an article about downtown SLC being a model for success

I will say that we hardly find ourselves in downtown since live in a fun neighborhood (sugar house) and many of the bars & breweries we like are not in downtown but in the central ninth area or are within walking distance. When we do go downtown, we always say that we need to go more often.

Fenway is a legitimately terrible place to watch a baseball game

It's a fun experience and if you're there it's probs more for the vibes or history than for comfort or amenities but man

the seats are universally uncomfortable and views are often partially obstructed. concourses are fucking caves, and god forbid you try to brave SRO

another thing about wrigley is that in addition to the obstructed view by the columns is that you have so many vendors going up and down the aisle that they are moving obstructed view objects

I work in Downtown Atlanta and can confirm it is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back