• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT part Deux: Where imaginary best friends are made

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, i hate private equity so much

what are some good things that have come from PE?

also, what is e-discovery software?

Before I went back in-house I managed large e-discovery projects. It was fun in ways but the hours and deadlines were rough. Relativity, based in Chicago, was my favorite. I became a Relativity Certified Administrator. For me passing the bar was probably easier than that Relativity exam because I had to be self taught for it.

What a ridiculous concept.

"We like what you're doing and we'll give you a lot of money. Now change your entire business model so you'll be worth what we paid."

Calm down Townie. Do you really think you know more about this than every single person who ever took them millions of dollars of PE money and saw their business “ruined” ?

I know nothing about things from the owner perspective but as a consumer, everything PE touches blows as far as I can tell

Just turned on a Shark Tank episode and can’t stop thinking about how FTX paid Kevin O’Leary $15.7MM.
yah but did they specify whether they paid him in cash or stock. Cause I read a brady article and it said he was paid in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back