• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: PBR has always tasted like ass and just like this CT, will forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not get really weak and/or stomach pangs?

The one day I made it so far wasn't too bad. When I don't eat breakfast I don't usually get hungry until much later anyway. Drinking enough fluids and tea etc. helps at that point.

Bigger problem for most people is probably blood sugar dropping too low if they are sensitive to that kind of thing

Interesting, I'm going to have to read about this (because no doubt within a few months it will be going around the office hens).
I'm not sure I could do it just from an activity standpoint... I'd hate to bonk in the middle of something, but I bet there's info about that.

Yeah. That's why I'm careful to plan it on days I know I don't have any strenuous workout/activity planned. But if you do need to do something, working out in morning isn't much different since you just ate the night before.

Saw a sponsored ad on Yahoo about investing in weed. Seems like a pretty good idea, actually, but I wouldn't know how to go about that.

One of my friends of a friend works in the cannabis industry. I have no idea what he actually does, but he's frequently at big marijuana conventions. Just checked FB and it appears he works here: https://newfrontierdata.com/

"Our real-time data solutions drive radical growth in the cannabis industry.
Our insights guide industry operators, policymakers, and investors."

Yeah. That's why I'm careful to plan it on days I know I don't have any strenuous workout/activity planned. But if you do need to do something, working out in morning isn't much different since you just ate the night before.

my issue would be the after - I'm pretty sensitive to blood sugar levels, especially after working out. Get the shakes and really woozy. Not sure I could do anything and not eat for many hours after.
I'll read about it.

Ppl are making shit tons of money on legal weed

you guys big offer here

FROM THE DESK OF
DR. HASSAN MUSA
NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY

Dear,

I need your co-operation in order to transfer into your bank account for our mutual economic benefits, US$18.2million over inflated contract proceeds. Meanwhile, I am Dr. Hassan Musa, senior staff of the Nigerian Ports Authority. Therefore, my intention in reaching out to you through this medium is to seek for your assistance/cooperation in getting the over invoiced part of the total contract fund transferred into your bank account for our mutual benefit.

I already have every arrangement relating to this transaction diligently worked out hence you can be rest assured of 101% risk/hitch free transaction. I shall provide more details if/where necessary upon receipt of your favorable reply.

While thanking in advance for your anticipated favorable response to this proposition, I remain,

Your Sincerely,
Dr. Hassan Musa

Ppl are making shit tons of money on legal weed

yeepppp.
I have a buddy who's a CPA out here and he was asked to join one of the business out here as their accountant. He said the beginning was hell (bunch of dopeheads trying to turn their business legitimate, but maintaining ties to some shadyyyyy people while just generally being bad at managing things), but now that it's fixed up and doing well and has actual business people at the helm, they are/he is cleaning up.

you guys big offer here

FROM THE DESK OF
DR. HASSAN MUSA
NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY

Dear,

I need your co-operation in order to transfer into your bank account for our mutual economic benefits, US$18.2million over inflated contract proceeds. Meanwhile, I am Dr. Hassan Musa, senior staff of the Nigerian Ports Authority. Therefore, my intention in reaching out to you through this medium is to seek for your assistance/cooperation in getting the over invoiced part of the total contract fund transferred into your bank account for our mutual benefit.

I already have every arrangement relating to this transaction diligently worked out hence you can be rest assured of 101% risk/hitch free transaction. I shall provide more details if/where necessary upon receipt of your favorable reply.

While thanking in advance for your anticipated favorable response to this proposition, I remain,

Your Sincerely,
Dr. Hassan Musa

YES. I got an email at work a couple weeks ago, too.
Dearest one

It is my pleasure to seek your opinion and also to confide in you for a business partnership. Though we have not met before, but I believe one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. I am Miss Rosemary Jones ; I'm from Bouake in northern part of the Ivory Coast. I contacted you for this noble transaction to seek your help and advice since I am too young to handle it alone.

The sum of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars was deposited in a bank by my father in Abidjan economic capital of Ivory Coast which he wanted to used for his political ambition, before he was assassinated. Due to the situation I found myself, I have decided to invest this money in your country, because of the frequent political instability and also for security reasons and the worst part of it, is that my uncles are trying to kill me over this money because I refused to hand over the documents covering this money to them. They has sold all my father's landed properties which rightful belong to me and has been on my nerves to give them details on the deposited money, which I refused. My life is now at stake so I ran away from my City to Abidjan, hiding in a hotel pending when this money will be released.

I seek your assistance in the following ways:

(1.) To make arrangements for me to come to your country after the successful transfer of this money into your account, and further my education.
(2.) To help invest this money in a profitable business since I am not old enough to handle such matters (3). I want you to promise me that you are not going to betray me after the money gets into your account since that is what I have left.

I will be pleased to offer you reasonable percentage of the total fund while the balance will be invested with your help. NOTE: I have all the necessary documents backing me up as the next of kin, If you are willing to assist me , please do not hesitate to contact me for further details and also hope you will handle this transaction with almost confidentiality and transparency it deserves.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Rosemary Jones

dude, i know. i've ridden my bike once this year.

I wish it was just rain up here - we're expecting snow/ice event #4 tonight. I have yet to ride my bike outside in 2017. Sad face.

I would feel kinda shitty making a ton of money off something that has imprisoned so many people over the years until a critical mass of wealthy, white users made it legal.

leeeeebsssss we could afford so many purses

How many do you need? I have 1 wallet (it's a WFU one) and a backup, given as a gift (also a WFU one).

I guess I have a suit wallet too. That's 3 total.

I ordered a popup banner from a printer we always use and it won't retract so I called them and they're like here we'll send you instructions on how to fix the spring tension. it's two pages long and requires like 5 tools.

fuck that, send me a new banner.

I'm ready to not be at work anymore. How can I become a lady of leisure?? lbe/rtq....do you mind if I reach out to your Nigerian contact??

Reactions: ITK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back