• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - PhDeac CT #1 - Greatest Chat Thread of All Time? A Retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it racist to think that a Mexican insurgency wouldn't be as effective or fanatical as the Iraqi insurgency was? It feels kind of racist.

remember that show on history channel (?) where they would have experts tell us who would win a fight between like a samurai and a hun? loved that shit in high school.

i have never masturbated in a car, much less while driving

Everyone's favorite villain Elon Musk just disclosed he gave $6 billion away to cure hunger cause of a twitter thread

i'm sure it has nothing to do with the racial discrimination and harassment suit filed against him in CA

I’ve occasionally scratched my itchy ball while driving, does that count?

Are there always so many commercials for testosterone supplements on mainline ESPN? Jesus Christ.

TK, phan, Townie, what’s the word for being happy to be angry because that means you feel again?

if you stop having feelings you are a sociopath so probably something like a "breakthrough"

but in seriousness, I don't think there's a great word for that in English, just off the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back