• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure I mean if you like eating the inside of a plain baked potato with no toppings over eating seasoned fries dipped in honey mustard then more power to you man.
texas pete honey mustard, available at MFC, is >>>> bojangles honey mustard

What was the name of the mexican place that did 34 ounce dos equis for some stupidly low price on Thursdays? Tequillas maybe? That followed by minor league baseball thirsty thursday followed by dollar beers at O House was pretty peak college.

There were like 300 Fazoli’s locations but all you can eat did hit the spot.

What was the name of the mexican place that did 34 ounce dos equis for some stupidly low price on Thursdays? Tequillas maybe? That followed by minor league baseball thirsty thursday followed by dollar beers at O House was pretty peak college.
no no, dollar beers were at the Taproom adjacent to O House, but then they got bougie, changed their name to The Tap, and dropped the dollar beers

no no, dollar beers were at the Taproom adjacent to O House, but then they got bougie, changed their name to The Tap, and dropped the dollar beers
Ah yeah, that sounds right. My memory sucks. I feel like maybe we ended up at O House a lot of the time anyway? Good times.

There are some Fazoli’s on the way to Chattanooga and I’m tempted to stop out of nostalgia.

you can always just stop at little caesars or olive garden if you're that desperate for fast italian

Ah yeah, that sounds right. My memory sucks. I feel like maybe we ended up at O House a lot of the time anyway? Good times.
yeah Thursday night it was the place to be. the Thirsty Thursdays at Warthogs > Dollar drafts at Taproom > Opera House > Burke Street Pizza combo was fantastic

Yeah I was one of the three poor kids at wake , so I didn't eat out at any of these restaurants. I worked at Pizza Hut so I could get free pizza instead.

Yeah I was one of the three poor kids at wake , so I didn't eat out at any of these restaurants. I worked at Pizza Hut so I could get free pizza instead.
I worked at Pizza Hut on campus. Weird place. I was a team player though.
There was this manager there named Henderson who called everyone “Boo”. He was equal parts endearing and creepy AF.

As a non permanent fixture of the CT, I assume I've missed this annual discussion, but who all will be participating in Dry January? I, for one, will not be. January is one of the best months to sip fine bourbon
I likewise will not, however I know a couple of good NA beers people can enjoy if they partake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back