• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask the CT: what can I do with amarena cherries? I know I could use them in an old fashioned…any other ideas?
You could also use them in a Manhattan.

My favorite is just a big scoop of cherries and the syrup over some good vanilla ice cream. Maybe ice cream on top of a brownie if you are into chocolate and cherries

Windy are you sure you haven’t been transported into an IRL Hallmark Christmas movie? You are hitting a lot of the story beats…
The same bartender at this pub remember the beer in had the last time I was here…in October. Then apologized they didn’t have the one I was drinking LAST December.

So yeah….if I end up on some animal skin rug in front of a fireplace with the struggling local bartender who embraced my mentally challenged sister while I dealt with my brothers surgery then…yep. Hallmark IRL

I would say there is a non-zero chance of this happening

The same bartender at this pub remember the beer in had the last time I was here…in October. Then apologized they didn’t have the one I was drinking LAST December.

So yeah….if I end up on some animal skin rug in front of a fireplace with the struggling local bartender who embraced my mentally challenged sister while I dealt with my brothers surgery then…yep. Hallmark IRL

I would say there is a non-zero chance of this happening
Weren't you already talking about leaving big city life behind and moving up north?

Family just ran out to the store while I’m preparing dinner to buy fucking dog treats for the dogs’ stockings even as I insisted they'll be beyond happy with trimmings from this roast chicken. Didn’t stop them. Think I’ll eat a whole tin of cookies out of spite while they’re gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back