• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same. I have a cousin approaching 70 yrs old and we always referred to him as retarded. About 20 years ago he was diagnosed as being autistic along with many other impairments. It was the first time I’d ever heard the term autistic.

Big fan of:
Mary Did you Know?
Little Drummer Boy

My kids are really into Pentatonix. Hard to argue with their versions of these songs.

Top of the mountain meter is now at 2 feet of snow from this storm. Unbelievable day. I’m exhausted.

I made a roast duck and broccoli for us and my parents, used some of the Grand Marnier I bought for the l'orange sauce to make a gin cocktail I'd never heard of before, and about to crack open a Lunch IPA to split with my wife. Good ass day.

though after seeing barca's post part of me wishes I had made Bolognese

the duck was fucking dope though, so

This is intended as a happy post. Not sympathy post.

My wife and I split earlier this year. Official separation date was May. For the best. We are still kind of friends. Nothing too bad was involved. Just a married couple heading in a couple different directions.

Anyways, I'm doing well, and my ex is too. Our daughter is handling things like the champ she is. She's surrounded by love.

All that said, I've never been more grateful on a Christmas Eve than I am tonight. Spent all day with my daughter. We just left cookies out for Santa and read Night Before Christmas. Getting to tuck her in tonight and do the Christmas morning Santa thing is one of my bigger victories of all time.

Family looks different to everyone, and especially mine this year. But my life is about as beautiful and fulfilling as it's ever been.

Back to being dad before I evolve into a bourbon drinking, cookie eating Santa.

Cheers to all!

fuuuuuck I forgot how good Lunch is

the beer up this way is probably the best reason I have to move back up north. god.

We can get Lunch several places here 🤷‍♂️ Agree the beer scene in New England is great though.

Mom: so what are we doing tonight?
Timmy: well one of my internet friends is having a party outside of Burlington and said we could just stop by whenever.
Mom: Timothy, please tell me you don’t go to random people’s homes you meet from the internet.
Timmy: Well he’s pretty cool….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back