• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is intended as a happy post. Not sympathy post.

My wife and I split earlier this year. Official separation date was May. For the best. We are still kind of friends. Nothing too bad was involved. Just a married couple heading in a couple different directions.

Anyways, I'm doing well, and my ex is too. Our daughter is handling things like the champ she is. She's surrounded by love.

All that said, I've never been more grateful on a Christmas Eve than I am tonight. Spent all day with my daughter. We just left cookies out for Santa and read Night Before Christmas. Getting to tuck her in tonight and do the Christmas morning Santa thing is one of my bigger victories of all time.

Family looks different to everyone, and especially mine this year. But my life is about as beautiful and fulfilling as it's ever been.

Back to being dad before I evolve into a bourbon drinking, cookie eating Santa.

Cheers to all!

Sorry to hear that Creamy. It has to be tough circumstances regardless but glad to hear you and your family are approaching it with a positive attitude. Merry Christmas.

We can get Lunch several places here 🤷‍♂️ Agree the beer scene in New England is great though.
yeah. it throws me for a second whenever I see a bottle of Maine Beer Co stuff in Charlotte. as my brewer buddy just mentioned when I cloned those posts in a text, though, it's a shame that those bottles are always a few months old by the time they make it to NC

we're planning on heading up to tree house on Tuesday. can't wait. might try to parlay it with a trip to greater good, since I've never been there, but we'll see

we went to Tilted Barn the other day, and I'm p annoyed that that place exists. it's pretty much right in my parents' backyard, and they're doing some extremely dope stuff there. they've surpassed Proclamation at this point and are pretty easily the best brewery in the state.

also have had quite a bit of stuff from Fox Farm lately, they seem to distribute to a lot of craft spots in the area. I had a bonkers 16% bba stout from them the other day

Last edited:
Happy birthday, Windy!

O Holy Night, but after just finishing the 5 pm church service I’ve gotta admit a candlelit version of Joy to the World is right up there.
It would be sweet of they mashed up the Christmas Joy to the World with the Three Dog Night Joy to the World, like at MDMH,s church with Go tell it on the mountain and CCR.

Hit up a beer place by my parents that had 800 different beers and anything but the variety packs could be broken off and made into individual beers to buy, I was overwhelmed.

All this new England beer talk has filled me with envy. I Lived in new Hampshire for six years when craft beer really started to take off. Just a fantastic area for beer. This was years ago. But always loved heady topper. Switchback. Long trail. Those were good years

About to house to beer and ham and bean soup and watch some Christmas office eps. Cheers all you dudes and dudettes

@CreamyGoodness vibes good sir! Come hang on the CT again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back