• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In the Garden of Eden" by I. Ron Butterfly
Wait a minute. This sounds like rock and/or roll.
Nice. We have a 15+ year old Cuisinart. There's no timer or anything and it's hard to get the texture right.

It's not that great which discourages me from making ice cream at all.

I've been seeing ads for Ninja Creami, so I'm thinking about upgrading.
I’ve always just hit the buttons to churn and the timing seems to work out. It’s 25 mins for ice cream.

Just got back from my mom's family gathering. 10th time now without her. When my aunt passes, I don't know that we'll continue to gather with that part of the family. My cousin doesn't live here any longer and never comes back for Christmas.

Now settling down and wrapping presents for tomorrow morning.

Looking at my clients go daddy account to see if he can cancel a few email addresses, calculating the up charge godaddy charges compared to buying from Microsoft direct , and looking for useless domains such as standupandvote2020 we should probably stop paying for to save a few hundred bucks , while my wife is sitting next to me booking journal entries I tell her to book as we’re now working together.

Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had myself a day yesterday:
2 church services
Round of tennis
Birthday dinner on Lake Wylie for the father in law
Many drinks consumed at said restaurant, also there was an older lady a few seats down by herself and having herself a nightcap so I paid her bar tab. Really sweet lady.
0 presents wrapped, but I still have a few hours before it's time to head back over to the inlaws

Merry Christmas CT! Even though I don't participate all that much I read through these a lot and really enjoy the good vibes.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back