• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT, pickles and political therapy, perfect ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of common foods I ate at Wake do they still serve the French vanilla cookies and cream at the Joel?

@TownieDeac what are the chances we can get more top 10 lists? I want Townie’s top 10 baby names of 2023, Townies top Celebrity breakups of 2023, Townie’s top 10 Amazon purchases of 2023. Townies top board posts. Feel free to add to the list.

Or Timmy’s top 10 rants? They can’t all be Mitch though.
It wasn’t a good year. Even Clawson said it, he’s currently a 4-8 coach with 4-8 coordinators. Though if I get enough interest, I could do a top 10 worst turnovers or top 10 worst sacks.

It wasn’t a good year. Even Clawson said it, he’s currently a 4-8 coach with 4-8 coordinators. Though if I get enough interest, I could do a top 10 worst turnovers or top 10 worst sacks.
That’s number 4 of your rants? If my politics are not included in the top 10 then it’s not legit. Love ya Timmy!

For somebody named Marion I have a wealth of hot takes on names people give their kids. Doofus has heard a ton of these and asked me to stop LOL

Millennials have been prob the worst generation for naming their kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back