• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wrap this up now while that sushi-suckin' fool goes bankrupt ordering $25 footlongs.

I just saw a commercial with Gerald McRaney. Surprised he's still going at it. I guess Designing Women is survivable.

I can hardly stomach subway after senior year of college trying to finish off my meal plan with subway every single night

I won a year's supply of Arby's my senior year of college and I haven't had Arby's since.

I spent a summer in Mexico with wake between my freshman and sophomore year, living with a family, studying at a big university. And the whole time all I could dream about was taco bell.

The moment I was back in Winston I went straight to a taco bell and opening the door the smell hit me and made me physically ill.

I didn't eat at a taco bell after that for nine years

Living in Austin, I ate tacos at least once every day. But every once in a while I needed some taco bell.

There was a taco bell cantina across the street from my office and I'd pop in there some nights I was working late to get a frozen cocktail and tacos with the drunk undergrads

I think I ate a lot of taco bell as a kid.

Anybody remember STEAK OUT?

My family loved that place. Other than pizza, that was pretty much the only place that delivered

I also haven't had Taco bell in 20 years. Probably a sign I'm borderline elderly. Also, I don't think we have one in Vermont?

i worked for a long island electrician between my freshman and sophomore year

Thanks TK. Grad school was certainly an experience. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Not actually do it again, but I mean is I was 22 again I'd do it again

lebron.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back