• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's weird that the brother and sister are making love instead of just fucking each other's brains out. That was my takeaway too, from an ethical standpoint.

Was Avant’s “Makin Good Love” on the stereo while they boned? Important data point.

apparently the whole point is to get you to ask if disgust responses should qualify as evidence in moral reasoning

but it do be bonkers tho

Yeah, I actually love it now. What an amazing example of something about context and rage and sociology, probably.

b73.jpg

#notallbards

considering how close harrisonburg is to WV, this seems like a reasonable business ethics question.

Realize this is not the beer thread but New Anthem is one of my absolute favorite breweries right now. They are putting out great stuff.

boutta start a sheep game where you have to put the rating you think the most people on the boards will give a shoe

bad new balance shoes defs has more to do with the W and the G than the O in OWG

Feel like those are more frat bro shoes than OWG shoes. OWG shoes are the all whites with blue N.

That does not make them any less ugly tho

p sweet looking shoes. Had em 15 years ago, should get a new pair.

I've never understood fashion, specifically footwear. I'm uncool.

I wear whatever brown shoes I can find, Levi jeans, and a flannel or something comparable to flannel in the fall/winter.

I sport the dri-fit Columbia/Nike shorts + tee shirt and flip flops in the spring/summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back