• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good teachers explain how you can modify the poses and build toward more flexibility/strength/balance/etc.

get a couple foam blocks and a blanket -- goes a long way

If I ever get in an e-fight with you I know how we’re gonna settle it now.

Read through these yoga texts substituting “sex” for yoga…

Pretty sure that’s what’s really being discussed.

Have any of you done hot yoga? I always have to take a massive dump afterwards. Might just be me, though.

Have any of you done hot yoga? I always have to take a massive dump afterwards. Might just be me, though.

No to the dump but I frequently get really nauseous right after a good session. I feel the same way after a massage as well.

It’s weird I am excited for a wake basketball game. Might even venture into the game thread

That’s funny. I’m fat as shit but I’m super flexible, I wrestled as a heavy weight in high school and I could do a full split, I haven’t worked out in weeks and I can put my palms on the ground.

I have the hangover to end all hangovers

Posted at 2:30pm Pacific time. Must have had a false dawn and got hit hard after lunch. RIP RIP. Tomorrow is gonna suck too.

What u drink?

We had to start calling "stand up" meetings "huddles" a few years ago. I think about this stuff a lot more now as a result.

Yeah. On that note, there was a very good acknowledgment of ableist language in today’s Book of Boba Fett. Just a simple acknowledgement of how a common phrase could be hurtful.

Does anyone drink amaros?

Where do you start in this world, it's a mystery to me beyond Campari.

Spoiler Alert. X-Men Apocalypse makes no sense. Why would anyone build such a huge pyramid that could crumble so easily?

Wordle 208 6/6*

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was running out of possible words for the last one. 2nd to last guess included a letter that I had already eliminated (not illegal on hard mode).

Wordle 208 5/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 208 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Status