• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach K 100% has rotavirus (I am speculating) and is wrapped around a toilet somewhere and that thought brings me joy

100% chance of this virus recurring when he goes to raleigh and chapel hill

How long does a yoga session take (assume a total noob).

They have all sorts - when I used to go to studio classes, they were always an hour. I think I might start doing the 30 min ones on the Peloton app.

15 minutes to an hour plus; I mostly do them in the 30-45 minute range

I'm doing the Yoga with Adriene 30 Day series and it's good for beginners

Liquor shortage hasn’t made it to SC. Picked up a bottle of Early Times for $22.

you're right i feel bad now

All good. A colleague who studies disabilities explained ableist language to me and a feminist group I'm in on Facebook cracks down on it. Between those, I've become much more aware of how much is imbedded in our language, like being "blind to facts." It's hard but I try to recognize it and stop myself.

my biggest weakness athletically, and its not even close, is how absolutely inflexible i am, like bottom 1 percentile in the country i'd wager

so while i'd really like to do more yoga, fuck it is sooo tough, just feel like i'm constantly straining to get anywhere close to the proper form

I think I could rival you.

One of the biggest benefits when I did CrossFit was I saw some dramatic improvement on my flexibility.

But even in high school as a wrestler my flexibility was atrocious. I have never once been able to touch my toes.

I have the hangover to end all hangovers

All good. A colleague who studies disabilities explained ableist language to me and a feminist group I'm in on Facebook cracks down on it. Between those, I've become much more aware of how much is imbedded in our language, like being "blind to facts." It's hard but I try to recognize it and stop myself.

We had to start calling "stand up" meetings "huddles" a few years ago. I think about this stuff a lot more now as a result.

I'm choosing to believe that K made the rookie mistake of getting Cook Out for lunch and now he has the bubble guts from his side of corndogs.

my biggest weakness athletically, and its not even close, is how absolutely inflexible i am, like bottom 1 percentile in the country i'd wager

so while i'd really like to do more yoga, fuck it is sooo tough, just feel like i'm constantly straining to get anywhere close to the proper form

I am in this post.

good teachers explain how you can modify the poses and build toward more flexibility/strength/balance/etc.

get a couple foam blocks and a blanket -- goes a long way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back