• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit. My brother just texted me to tell me he got the good tix to the Duke game tonight. Fucking rona

tell me more

Not sure if serious but:

The US take over was in 1893, and the first Mosquito introduction is thought to be 1826. Native bird extinction started with the arrival of Polynesians 1200 years ago, they brought pigs and accidentally rats, but extinction rates increased with the arrival of Europeans in the 1700s who brought goats, another species of rat and competing bird species, then sky rocketed when mosquitoes started spreading in the islands after a whaling ship dumped and refilled their mosquito infested water barrels into a stream near Lahina, Maui in 1826.

CT - if you see this, i hope you have a good day today

I will watch Steve Harvey family feud videos on Facebook every damn time

One of my clients major reinforcers are Family Feud clips where the contestants give really stupid answers. He scripts the questions and prompts people to respond with the incorrect answers.

One of my clients major reinforcers are Family Feud clips where the contestants give really stupid answers. He scripts the questions and prompts people to respond with the incorrect answers.

What does this mean? He writes a question and then intentionally asks for stupid answers?

What does this mean? He writes a question and then intentionally asks for stupid answers?

Scripting is when someone unprompted repeats entire lines or sections of dialogue from videos or songs or even past conversations they have overheard - it’s very typical behavior for people on the autism spectrum

Yeah, but the Brits got there in the 18th century.

The US take over was in 1893, and the first Mosquito introduction is thought to be 1826. Native bird extinction started with the arrival of Polynesians 1200 years ago, they brought pigs and accidentally rats, but extinction rates increased with the arrival of Europeans in the 1700s who brought goats, another species of rat and competing bird species, then sky rocketed when mosquitoes started spreading in the islands after a whaling ship dumped and refilled their mosquito infested water barrels into a stream near Lahina, Maui in 1826.

I believe the whaling ship with the dirty water was Spanish.

i'm having to learn this microsimulation software which involves coding & command lines and i am dumb

Wordle 207 5/6

🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Mako, today's workout was fucking awesome. If you gave me the 'rona, I ain't feelin' it yet.

Hmm, #povertyteacher or #clients ?

(You don't have to answer, obviously)

1 on 1 therapy we refer to as clients, classroom we refer to as students. I spend 2 hours a day in a classroom, the other 4 or 5 I am 1 on 1

any other chat thread folks into YOGA?

You missed my earlier post about being assaulted by my 3yo in the midst of my practice? If I could only choose one between yoga and lifting I’d go yoga every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back