• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't Snow White be portrayed by a person of Sami descent? The Sami are a discriminated people. The Evil Queen could actually be a Norwegian actress who is thought of as evil because she is trying to wipe out the Sami culture. The movie could be a criticism of Norway's treatment of the Sami people.

If Disney actually cared about being progressive they would have cast a Uyghur actress as Mulan.

maybe we should just stop remaking the same 10 european myths

the etymology of barbarian is one of my favorites

the romans called people outside the empire barbarians because when they heard them talk all they heard was "bar-bar-bar"

blahblah-ians

So come up with some better stories.

Once there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't come to school but when he finally came back his hair had turned from black into bright white. He said that it was from when the cars had smashed so hard.

Worked with Encanto and Moana.

exactly

i guess i get Dinklage's issue if they're doing a live action remake. So far they've attempted to make them faithful-ish to the original animated version so it would stand to reason we'd get Sleepy, Dopey, etc.

Who’s got some good earbuds under $100? Would prefer true wireless & for them to be noise canceling. Leaning towards the nothing ears.

exactly

i guess i get Dinklage's issue if they're doing a live action remake. So far they've attempted to make them faithful-ish to the original animated version so it would stand to reason we'd get Sleepy, Dopey, etc.

Can't dwarves also be stupid or be short tempered or have allergies that cause them to sneeze constantly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back