• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how much worse this conversation about 7 dwarves would have been with Moon

Wife and I have been doing this for over a year. Doubt I will ever top the 15 second effort I had once last summer

my best ever is :13. Usually better when I save a few up and do them in quick succession while taking a dump

Maria Sophia von Erthal

According to a study group in Lohr, Bavaria, Snow White is based on Maria Sophia von Erthal, born on 15 June 1729 in Lohr am Main, Bavaria. She was the daughter of 18th-century landowner, Prince Philipp Christoph von Erthal and his wife, Baroness von Bettendorff. After the death of the Baroness, Prince Philipp went on to marry Claudia Elisabeth Maria von Venningen, Countess of Reichenstein, who was said to dislike her stepchildren. The castle where they lived, now a museum, was home to a mirror that was famous for its extremely smooth and even surface, something uncommon in that period. It was referred to as ‘talking mirror’, because “it always spoke the truth” (now housed in the Spessart Museum). The mirror, constructed in 1720 by the Mirror Manufacture of the Electorate of Mainz in Lohr, had been in the house during the time that Maria's stepmother lived there as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos and that'll be a home run. And so that'll make it a 4-0 ballgame. Her gravestone was found in 2019.[9]

The dwarfs in Maria's story are also linked to a mining town, Bieber, located just west of Lohr and set among seven mountains. The smallest tunnels could only be accessed by very short miners, who often wore bright hoods, as the dwarfs have frequently been depicted over the years. The Lohr study group maintains that the glass coffin may be linked to the region's famous glassworks, while the poisoned apple may be associated with the deadly nightshade poison that grows in abundance in Lohr and .[10]

fixed

also i'm just going to assign my witty comments about the unemployed sweatpants-wearing masses a discrete code so I don't have to keep typing out the same snark. Henceforth this snarky comment will be abbreviated to "W2" for ease of memorizing it on my end.

A1 is the code for "what i had for breakfast": e.g. "#A1 cereal"

R9 is the code for "thanks RJ" or "wow that sounds like RJ"

fixed

also i'm just going to assign my witty comments about the unemployed sweatpants-wearing masses a discrete code so I don't have to keep typing out the same snark. Henceforth this snarky comment will be abbreviated to "W2" for ease of memorizing it on my end.

there already is a term #WFHelite

my best ever is :13. Usually better when I save a few up and do them in quick succession while taking a dump

While we’re doing fast crossword talk, I set a personal best time for a Wednesday today! Finished in 4:38

say what you will about which direction culture is trending but the improvement of the taper of the average male's suit pants is undeniably positive

Yeah, those elastic cuffs at the hem are really getting the job done.

i'm a fan of more form fitting pants. accentuates my package more

I don't think I've worn a suit since a wedding in 2019. Will wear a few at a wedding in Hilton Head in May. My work attire has steadily gone more casual. Used to have to wear a suit and tie every day, followed by biz casual, now work is straight casual, only rule is no shirts or visible tattoos from competing breweries. I have a lot of branded stuff I got from the gift shop.

I don't think I've worn a suit since a wedding in 2019. Will wear a few at a wedding in Hilton Head in May. My work attire has steadily gone more casual. Used to have to wear a suit and tie every day, followed by biz casual, now work is straight casual, only rule is no shirts or visible tattoos from competing breweries. I have a lot of branded stuff I got from the gift shop.

lol just imagining you showing up to work with a twin leaf shirt on or something

do people really have tattoos from other breweries?! i guess if you've been in the industry awhile and work as a brewer or something, i could maybe see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back