• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a new suit in like Jan 2020 (good timing) and have worn it once.

But it’s one of those things where it’s good to have on hand. My only other suit I’d gotten when I was like 20 and the fit was…dated, to say the least. I’d look like an idiot if I had to wear that in public.

lol just imagining you showing up to work with a twin leaf shirt on or something

do people really have tattoos from other breweries?! i guess if you've been in the industry awhile and work as a brewer or something, i could maybe see it

I was told that a server in CA had a High Life or PBR tat on his forearm. That's prob about it, but IDK.

I did buy a really nice New Belgium shirt just before starting so I wear that now on weekends.

While we’re doing fast crossword talk, I set a personal best time for a Wednesday today! Finished in 4:38

Record Wednesday for me as well, although just 7:12. Streaks approaching 1 year though…

what's your best EVER time? I did a Tuesday in 3:53, one second better than my monday best.

I was told that a server in CA had a High Life or PBR tat on his forearm. That's prob about it, but IDK.

I did buy a really nice New Belgium shirt just before starting so I wear that now on weekends.

ahh, that would make a little more sense too, re: servers

i have a sierra shirt i won in trivia a few years ago i keep in my regular t-shirt rotation, think that and pisgah are the only brewery shirts i currently wear, need to up my collection tbh

ahh, that would make a little more sense too, re: servers

i have a sierra shirt i won in trivia a few years ago i keep in my regular t-shirt rotation, think that and pisgah are the only brewery shirts i currently wear, need to up my collection tbh

yeah and I think the rule is really more for them and prob mostly on the shirt front to not cause confusion with guests, although most servers wear the same tee. I think if I wore another brewery's shirt in I'd get some jokes or something but I wouldn't be reprimanded or anything.

My YB quilted joggers are here. Cozy af

My YB joggers also arrived today and fortunately they were inside the front door so nobody stole them off my doorstep. Wearing them now and can confirm comfort

Maria Sophia von Erthal

According to a study group in Lohr, Bavaria, Snow White is based on Maria Sophia von Erthal, born on 15 June 1729 in Lohr am Main, Bavaria. She was the daughter of 18th-century landowner, Prince Philipp Christoph von Erthal and his wife, Baroness von Bettendorff. After the death of the Baroness, Prince Philipp went on to marry Claudia Elisabeth Maria von Venningen, Countess of Reichenstein, who was said to dislike her stepchildren. The castle where they lived, now a museum, was home to a mirror that was famous for its extremely smooth and even surface, something uncommon in that period. It was referred to as ‘talking mirror’, because “it always spoke the truth” (now housed in the Spessart Museum). The mirror, constructed in 1720 by the Mirror Manufacture of the Electorate of Mainz in Lohr, had been in the house during the time that Maria's stepmother lived there. Her gravestone was found in 2019.[9]

The dwarfs in Maria's story are also linked to a mining town, Bieber, located just west of Lohr and set among seven mountains. The smallest tunnels could only be accessed by very short miners, who often wore bright hoods, as the dwarfs have frequently been depicted over the years. The Lohr study group maintains that the glass coffin may be linked to the region's famous glassworks, while the poisoned apple may be associated with the deadly nightshade poison that grows in abundance in Lohr.[10]

it's a lifestyle tat man, you wouldn't understand

LOL i decided to delete this question because i felt like a dick

I just got an email from AT&T that they're looking for the biggest Latin trap fan and I just don't think that's me.

Hey Barca, did you ever try the Goose Island Bourbon County Cola Stout last year? If so, worth spending $25 on?

dealing with travel credit from covid-affected travel is maddening

yah delta tried to fleece me on a cancelled flight/trip back in 2020 and just give flight vouchers (that would have been expiring this month and I would not have been able to use them by now, zero chance) for the exact cost of the tickets, I was able to get them to swap it to a straight refund but it took like 6 months, very annoying.. I think I ended up still losing out on points/miles I'd spent on seat upgrades too but I didn't have the energy to figure out how to get them to look that stuff up and reimburse

CT - brought to you by Yahoo! news

lol Olivia Munn and Shailene Woodley, Rodgers must have some fucking lumber

Last edited:
yah delta tried to fleece me on a cancelled flight/trip back in 2020 and just give flight vouchers (that would have been expiring this month and I would not have been able to use them by now, zero chance) for the exact cost of the tickets, I was able to get them to swap it to a straight refund but it took like 6 months, very annoying.. I think I ended up still losing out on points/miles I'd spent on seat upgrades too but I didn't have the energy to figure out how to get them to look that stuff up and reimburse

shocked that they were going to expire this month. I had a flight to SLC canceled in March 2020 & they gave me a credit. The expiration kept getting pushed back to the end of 2021, end of 2022, and now end of 2023. I just used it to book a flight to Portland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back