• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shocked that they were going to expire this month. I had a flight to SLC canceled in March 2020 & they gave me a credit. The expiration kept getting pushed back to the end of 2021, end of 2022, and now end of 2023. I just used it to book a flight to Portland.

yeahh I mean I suspect it would have gotten pushed back, but still, if all you're gonna give me is the credit for what I paid for the tickets, i'm not letting you just hold onto that money for 3 years or more

they would have needed to up the value a bit if they wanted me to just be ok with it sitting there as a voucher for that long (this was an international trip so we're not talking a small amount)

yeahh I mean I suspect it would have gotten pushed back, but still, if all you're gonna give me is the credit for what I paid for the tickets, i'm not letting you just hold onto that money for 3 years or more

they would have needed to up the value a bit if they wanted me to just be ok with it sitting there as a voucher for that long (this was an international trip so we're not talking a small amount)

yeah i get that. this was a flight i was reimbursed for so maybe i should've technically fought for an actual refund too? they never asked for the $ back tho so idk

Just came to me that rappers saying “brazy” instead of “crazy” is a gang thing.

No I just got a couple bottles of the regular one and it was p good. First time having it actually.

Re the BCBS Cola, not worth it. Much better variants out there this year, and the regular is better than the Cola. If you can get the 14, that's a good one. I haven't tried the Proprietors or the Double Barrel yet, but those have been well reviewed. The only one I don't have is the Blanton's.

when do you wear suits?

several things I used to wear suits for a few years ago are now non-suit times for me

My boss wears one 4 days a week. I have a week long trial coming up in April that will involve a bunch of preparation with witnesses that will probably require a suit.

Wife and I have been doing this for over a year. Doubt I will ever top the 15 second effort I had once last summer

Yeah I’ve only been doing it about two months now. One of the first minis I did, I got it in 21 seconds. Haven’t sniffed it since.

my best ever is :13. Usually better when I save a few up and do them in quick succession while taking a dump

Had to scroll up to figure out what this was about. Weird to read out of context.

I’m noticing a huge uptick in shit like this showing prominently in my Facebook feed. Just things designed to piss people off/drive engagement Fox News style that have no real business being in a feed where I want to see what my friends are doing. I think we’ll get a bipartisan hammer taken to them soon enough, as they’ll piss off both sides

507ce84d64eba3ef54b6d7092d370010.jpg

Scroll down a little more and its support for truckers

Went back to it, and here’s what’s up now. How on earth is this “suggested for me”

a81f4daa13554e24fe1e9584c9856d40.jpg

Conservatives pay Facebook good money to promote their propaganda.

Went back to it, and here’s what’s up now. How on earth is this “suggested for me”

a81f4daa13554e24fe1e9584c9856d40.jpg

Algorithm - FB feed will show you more content similar to whichever articles and pictures you spend more time looking at. It does it to all of us, whether or not you actually like or agree with the content, if it draws your interest you will get more of it

There’s something about plama taking a picture of a picture on the internet & then posting said photo on an internet message board. And then in the middle of it, he posts from a different account at an identical time.

Never change plama.

Tonight is Burns night. I may pull a Townie and just start posting random prose in the thread.

Ha! whaur ye gaun, ye crowlin ferlie?
Your impudence protects you sairly;
I canna say but ye strunt rarely,
Owre gauze and lace;
Tho’, faith! I fear ye dine but sparely
On sic a place …

I missed Burns night but it’s because I was on an over night flight from Hawaii to the east coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back