• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Most lawyers who aren’t pieces of shit are like “yeah we suck but what are you going to do?”

I will say from my personal and family connections with lawyers that they are generally the dumbest of the highly educated caste. Not you guys though. Y'all seem hella smart.

I am sorry that you guys are having to interact with the JH's and Junebug's of the lawyer world. Or the Donald Ross's.
Dumbest/worst people I deal with have been in operations and consultants (fucking egos on those guys).

I will say from my personal and family connections with lawyers that they are generally the dumbest of the highly educated caste. Not you guys though. Y'all seem hella smart.

smarter than educators?

There are a lot of law schools pumping out a lot of lawyers...

Google says 237 law schools, all but 32 ABA approved.

More than 34,000 new lawyers graduate each year. I think this number is declining steadily.

jMK9h9z.png

like there's something to be said about reflecting on how you teach but yeah some of the Ed.Ds are like whoa my god what is going on here

How big are your herds & flocks?

Have you watched Clarkson’s Farm on prime?

Currently sitting at 22 hogs, but three are being sold this afternoon and 32 laying hens. The egg production is more than our sales volume at the moment, but the extras make a nice snack for the pigs.

Hopefully it’s a cruise company that pays their bills and doesn’t flee the US with you onboard.
Yeah, that was crazy. Luckily ours is Royal Caribbean again, so Lorde was wrong...we are going to be royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back