• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’m watching the 97 raw episodes in order to watch the emergence of the rock and stone cold, and also to see the Montreal screwjob, my wife noted that Bret the Hitman Hart looks like Salt Bae

Ugh: "COVID-19: Due to the safety of our staff and community, we will be temporarily closed until further notice."

The River Walk mostly sucks. Way over priced and crowded.

There are some descent hiking and bird sports north/west of the city. You might see Black Capped Vireos and Golden Cheeked Warblers depending on the time of year. I think we went here, https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/government-canyon, did a 5 mile hike and I got my lifer Golden-Fronted Woodpecker.

If I was renting a car I would totally head up there and do a hike. Not enough time in between session to venture out too far from the river walk.

Anyone got San Antonio recs? Going for a work conference, will be staying right on the River walk. Looking at google maps looks like a huge amount of tourist shit around there.

Rosario's is some next level good mexican food. There is a ton of quality mexican food there, but Rosario's is my favorite of the ones I've been to.

20220127_183826.jpg

Hey TKory, stay off those bridges in you Pennsylvanian dystopia.

There are at least 5 Four Tops songs I’d rather listen to than any Temptations song. Why are the temptations considered the gold standard of Motown?

Also I thought this might generate more discussion. I'm a little bit upset with you people right now.

Rosario's is some next level good mexican food. There is a ton of quality mexican food there, but Rosario's is my favorite of the ones I've been to.

Only a 15 minute walk from the hotel, will definitely check this one out. Thanks!

Only a 15 minute walk from the hotel, will definitely check this one out. Thanks!

Second this. Only eat on the riverwalk if you want to look at the river while you eat, which is kinda fun. All food on the Riverwalk is kinda the same and subpar though.

Also, we took a boat tour and it was a lot of fun, but we also kinda enjoy doing stupid touristy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back