• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordle 209 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Uh... wow, got a little lucky there.

Going to a new dentist in a couple of hours. I hope they don’t try to keep selling me Invisalign. I’m fine with my very very slightly messed up teeth!!! (until I get a job & have a disposable income, then we can talk)

I found a picture of YoungBuck
b5090ea19f1e0d53d83b018f0e7a57e2.jpg

Not wearing sweatpants so not him

Palma tell me a good bottle under $20 to start with. Would prefer red.

My everyday is currently a Kendall Jackson Pinot - HT selling it for $13.

If you can find a Zweigelt Those are delicious. Total wine has somein the Austrian wines. Anton Bauer is a good name

I also really like Ministry of the Vinterior’s reds

Download the vivino app. You can scan labels at the store and see which are the most highly rated. It allows you to branch out. If you do enough, it will start reccomending wines for you based on your tastes.

I see wine ratings promoted by stores and brands but no nothing about the rating system

is it pretty good?

I finished the recent season of Curb last night. Can confirm it was funny.

Our everyday is either the J. Lohr cab or the Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells cab. -- both usually around $15.

Barefoot clearly is in a class of its own, they win everything per their labels

every winery I've ever been to, no matter if actually good or not, they always have a million awards on display. no way NC wineries are winning awards that actually mean anything, yet they all have all kinds of awards.

are you telling me that their numerous gold medals at competitions that they put on their labels are a lie?? that barefoot moscato isn't truly a 93/100!?

Taking advantage of our Covid enforced vacation today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back