• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigi's dress was incredible. Can agree on that!

2.5+ million beads embroidered on it and took 5,000 hours to make w/over 70 people working on it 👀
Good thing those kids in Louisiana didn't have to take any breaks while making it. Would've really slowed down the process.

Oh and Sydney Sweeney looked great too, as a brunette. Not a great actress so she didn't spoil the effect by trying.

creating shareholder value

Prioritizing JOBS over shareholder value. What a rarity in 2024.

Good thing those kids in Louisiana didn't have to take any breaks while making it. Would've really slowed down the process.

Real talk.. the people working on dresses at this end of the spectrum (vs. workers being exploited for fast fashion) are specialized and decently paid artisans. OFC that means a dress like this is well outside of being obtainable by anyone that isn't filthy rich or well connected... but still glad these people can put their skills to use at fair wages to make beautiful things.

Prioritizing JOBS over shareholder value. What a rarity in 2024.

Real talk.. the people working on dresses at this end of the spectrum (vs. workers being exploited for fast fashion) are specialized and decently paid artisans. OFC that means a dress like this is well outside of being obtainable by anyone that isn't filthy rich or well connected... but still glad these people can put their skills to use at fair wages to make beautiful things.

They could have made more money if that girl didn't insist on wearing a towel.

They could have made more money if that girl didn't insist on wearing a towel.

She employed some good make-up artists at least.

Also she only wore the towel from outside the hotel to her transportation

i guess i just have the nostalgia for th rush of my parents handing me a 5 and occasionally a 10 to hit the quarter machine and go play some arcade games
well this just came out on Quest, dl'd it like 30 mins ago, will report back

my grandma turns 93 in September and is still mostly in good health mentally but good god I am getting sick of the updates from my parents every couple months that she fell again

apparently this time it was on her outside steps and she broke her nose, and now they're saying she needs surgery on her leg

her house is a damn death trap for someone that age and she is too stubborn to ever leave it

my mom texted me "she wasn't in a very good mood," which made me laugh. like yeah no shit mom

I can't seem to get my auto lender to stop sending my monthly statements. Thanks for sending me a piece of paper each month telling me how much I owe that will be autopaid. Same as last month? Wow, who knew?

Yeah but the part for the real hikers on the left in the pink. And I did it without a permit.
looks and sounds amazing! But I wasn't going to convince my wife she needed to sleep on the ground, even in Hawaii. So, we did the eastern part of the trail, and then went to Bar Acuda for dinner.

my grandma turns 93 in September and is still mostly in good health mentally but good god I am getting sick of the updates from my parents every couple months that she fell again

apparently this time it was on her outside steps and she broke her nose, and now they're saying she needs surgery on her leg

her house is a damn death trap for someone that age and she is too stubborn to ever leave it

my mom texted me "she wasn't in a very good mood," which made me laugh. like yeah no shit mom
she was having a wedding at her house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back