• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been 10 years since I’ve bowled, easy game

74bf0fe22ffba2133d7019ae994d9c6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well this just came out on Quest, dl'd it like 30 mins ago, will report back

that link previews in Greek for me. Very Timmy CT appropriate

2nd ever 700 series. Very satisfying athletically cause I only signed up for 2 games but added a 3rd just for this specific milestone, and after the first three frames I knew I needed like 4-5 straight strikes to do it and willed myself there.

1d239e06357964020e2e35308d72e473.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
looks and sounds amazing! But I wasn't going to convince my wife she needed to sleep on the ground, even in Hawaii. So, we did the eastern part of the trail, and then went to Bar Acuda for dinner.
I only had film cameras back then so took photos sparingly, but here are two of my favorites:
IMG_9164.jpeg
IMG_9162.jpeg
They are terrible pictures of the glossy prints from 24 years ago (I really should scan them), but the first is the coast line at sunset and the second you can see a rainbow in the backwards spray off the top of the wave.

And here is me and my travel companions at the end of the three day trek.
IMG_9165.jpeg

some normal sized hands it appears in these older pics, raises the question if you've had any work done on your hands.....

I only had film cameras back then so took photos sparingly, but here are two of my favorites:
View attachment 9262
View attachment 9263
They are terrible pictures of the glossy prints from 24 years ago (I really should scan them), but the first is the coast line at sunset and the second you can see a rainbow in the backwards spray off the top of the wave.

And here is me and my travel companions at the end of the three day trek.
View attachment 9264
Congrats on the dirty, stinky, filthy, half-hearted threesome.

Seriously though, amazing pics

some normal sized hands it appears in these older pics, raises the question if you've had any work done on your hands.....

Everyone knows college professor types steer clear of any actual work.

I would pay good money to someone who could layer this on top of my bowling videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back